How To Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in Any 2G/3G Phone
Before starting the process first, check your handset to know whether it has a MediaTek chipset or not. This trick can only be used on MediaTek chipset device. If your handset is running on Android KitKat version then the process can be done easily.
- Go to google play store and Download MTK Engineering mode.
- Download and Install it to your device.
- After installing it, open the MTK Engineering mode.
- In the app, you can see two setting “Android Settings” and “MTK Settings”
- Click on Android Settings
- You will not get 4 options on the menu “Device information”, “Battery Information”, “Usage Statistics” and “WiFi information”.
- Tap on the Device information.
- Your phone info will be displayed on the screen
- Scroll down and look for “WCDMA preferred” option.
- Click and open that option.
- Now scroll download and select LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL).
- After completing this process, reboot your device.
- Wait for 10 minutes and insert Jio sim.
Trick To Use Reliance Jio Sim in Any 2G/3G Android Device
After inserting your Jio sim restart your device and wait for 10 to 20 minutes. Now you can use free internet data of Jio 4G SIM on your 3G device. You can only use internet data through this trick, call feature cannot be used.
- In case if the above trick doesn’t work, then try the below trick.
- Dial *#2263# from your device.
- A menu will be pop up, now select menu then click back and again select menu.
- Now go to key input and enter 0000, wait for few seconds, you will get a popup.
- Now select UE setting from the popup.
- In SE setting, select settings> protocol > NAS > Network Control > Band Selection > LTE Band >
- Select Band 40 under LTE band.
- All completing all these setting, turn off your device and insert jio sim and turn on your device.
- Wait for few minutes, 4G LTE network will be enabled on your 2G/3G device.
Now enjoy jio 4G sim unlimited internet on your 2G/3G phone.